Thursday, December 29, 2011

Guess who is 100% better!?

This was him on his 9th birthday (a year ago) 20 pounds of sassy mancat:
Photobucket

This was him 3 months later give you reference This was when he started losing weight, puking everyday, and almost died. He was on IV liquids, wet food only, and "max cal" high calorie spplement:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was Billy near October, on the mend!

Photobucket

And now! 15 pounds, shiny, eats premium cat kibble and gets treats whenever I pass the treat bag (he isn't spoiled, just...ok he is spoiled)

Photobucket

Photobucket

So Thank you again everyone who donated money, bought stuff from me, and held my hand while I freaked out about my baby.

And to that douche bag who told me "I think you are wasting your time, he is probably going to die" ? IN.YOUR. FACE. asshat.

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment