Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Billy progressive pictures...warning..sad...

Update: Friday vet visit. They gave him fluids and said to put him on two rounds of clavamox until I can raise enough money for a cbc chem 7 complete blood panel. Which is 85 dollars.

The vet said his liver does not feel enlarged, he was not constipated, and his bladder was empty but he was seriously dehydrated. They gave him sub cutaneous fluids and told me to save up for a blood panel. His Kidneys were a little small but smooth, but the vet didn't tell me what that meant. He is NOT drinking or eating in excess, he doesn't throw up every time he eats (and honestly he has been a puker since he was a year old) If it is the thyroid it will need the same medication as if it were the kidneys. We need help. Any donations would be appreciated.

UPDATE: Today is day three of antibiotics. He ate all the wet food and some dry food we gave him. Going to go get him some nutro-gel today. Sold my vintage Aretha Franklin LP to a DJ friend (Thank you, you know who you are)

Also HUGE Thank you to Margot Hoyt for her donation to Billy's Vet Bill. With the money we have and the sale of a few video games to a pawn shop we have money enough to at least get him an appointment and hopefully the blood test.

To everyone helping, thank you. I spent yesterday crying and got calls from 5 people who stayed on the phone with me for hours just letting me sob. Your hearts are huge and you don't know how precious you are to me.

KJ "Billy's Mama"

First off we are not jerks who are spending money on stupid sh*t while our little boy is sick. It literally snuck up in the last month of him being so thin and we are BEYOND broke because of my having Syringomyelia and only having one income.

We saved up and tried everything we could (hand mashed fish,glucosamine, even spent out laundry money on fattening gels and antibiotics) but he is still not gaining weight and I am so worried.

Every time we saved up something happened hat HAD to have our money. Rent, Electricity, gas to get to Fiance's job.

We managed to make 35 bucks in a day but its not enough.

Here are the pictures of my little man:

the cuteness (two months ago)

Photobucket

A month ago: we then noticed he looked thinner and started trying to give him som holistic wet food with his dry. He ate both normally.

Photobucket

Now: My poor skinny boy
Photobucket


He is only 13. He has a sister who is 17 and healthy and playful. Siamese 13 is not too late to help, he has at least 4 more years if we get him help. He is my little boy. He was with me through a domestic violence situation, when my brother died, when my dad died, when I found out I had Syringomyelia.

He gave me all the love he could and I can't get him help. I need to get him a vet visit and a blood panel. Its not cheap. And if he has Hypothyroidism he will need radioactive treatment (one shot) that will cure him. If you can, please help me help my little man. Even if it is to help him say goodbye without pain.

Donations can be sent via paypal to Kissyfur_74@yahoo.com

You can purchase something from the Billy to the Vet Buy Wars HERE

We can be contacted via gmail Keenjoy@gmail.com

Thank you.

KJ "Billy's Mama"

No comments:

Post a Comment