Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Billy's Buy Wars Introduction

Photobucket

All the proceeds of these products are going to my cat Billy's vet bill.

I am unemployed, have a SCI, and try to get a job everyday but its just not a happening.

Billy is my 13 year old siamese. He traveled accross the states with me, saw niagara falls with me, went to college with me, and even has an OLDER sister who is 17 years old and still happy and healthy. Billy is seriously losing weight and having trouble walking and jumping up on things. His appetite is great,he uses his potty normally, and he loves to cuddle but seems so tired and skinny...

We tried Chondro-gluco mixed in with some wetfood/pureed fish mash. He eats that with gusto. Then spends the day sleeping.

He HAS to go to the vet. I am selling every valuable thing I have (that I haven't promised to friends months ago...)

Make a bid, feel free to jump someones bid or to pay more than something is worth. I know, a cat, but 13 and siamese isn't really that old and either way I need to find out what is going on and get him help.

He is my best buddy, my little bear, and the thought of him suffering is killing me.

Help if you can.

Thank you.

Billy's Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment